6.19.2010

Little Things

Because I'm not going off to college I feel the time is right to revamp my room. I plan on making a few simple changes that will give my space a fresh new feel. These pictures are some of the ones I constantly look to for inspiration.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
theselby/jak&jil/wildfox/fashiongonerogue

7 comments:

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

lately i've been saving loads of pictures of rooms and such coz i wanna revamp my room as well , so thanks for these photos ! :D :D

bmach said...

Love the third one! beautiful popst!
xx

Coco and Zaahb said...

Im in the process of changing my room as well, I have a whole folder of photos on my computer just for inspiration



Http://cocozaahb.com

Lex said...

I love all of the books on the floor. They are on the floor but they still look so organized

m.fay said...

love these pictures! your blog is darling. found you today on bloglovin. stop by and say hello sometime:
http://www.amateurcouture.com

xo

Kelly said...

I'm really in the mood to decorate.. but since I'm not home. I can't , but these are great room inspirations, I love the first and third photo!

Julie Ling said...

you've definitely inspired me a ton just by looking at these ! i def need a room revamp asap, and I think this might just get me started !

I love your blog so much ! the images you put together are stellar !

I am now following you <33

XXO. F ASHIONCONT A GIOUS