3.24.2012

Jumpsuits

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When jumpsuits first started to drift back into fashion a year or so ago I thought people were out of their minds. “They look like baby romper suits!” I’d think whenever I walked past a woman who was wearing one. But then I noticed how confident all these ladies seemed to look. Was it something to do with the jumpsuit, or were they simply able to wear these things in the first place because they were so confident. In the end I decided to try a jumpsuit on for size and find out for myself. I logged onto my account at Littlewoods and started searching through their range of jumpsuits.I tried to find something that didn’t stand out too much and in the end went for a wide leg halter jumpsuit.

The belt in the middle made it look as though it could be two separate pieces, and it wasn’t too baggy and flowing. Well, about… oh, four or five minutes after putting it on I was officially a jumpsuit convert. The beauty of it was that I was able to just slide into it and that was it – I was dressed! This of course afforded me a lot more time to do my hair and pick out the perfect pair of shoes to go with it. They also feel so relaxing. A smart dress can often cut in or feel too short, so even though you look good and get complimented, you just can’t wait to get home and climb into your pajamas! A jumpsuit on the other hand feels like you are wearing your pajamas, and it’s this combination of comfort and style that got me thinking like a true jumpsuit lover.

Also be sure to check out these awesome Jessica Simpson Heels. They are fab and they come in tons of cute styles for spring!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I could not be more in love with rompers/jumpsuits so naturally this post made me verrry happy :) haha I love your blog very much dear and Im of course going to follow you!! xxx

Carrie said...

I could not be more in love with rompers/jumpsuits so naturally this post made me verrry happy :) haha I love your blog very much dear and Im of course going to follow you!! xxx

Ahka Vintage said...

Jumpsuits are fantastic! They make the choice of what to wear quite easy - as it's only a one piece and all you have to worry about is your hair! I love that they feel like pajamas too!
Ahka Vintage SHOP
Ahka Vintage BLOG

Jumpsuits for Women said...

The cotton jumpsuits have a nautical feel & go well with denim jackets & sandals. They also have thin straps, a drawstring waistline, front buttons & a bandeau top.